Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Orleans

As some of you might know, we took a mini vacation to New Orleans for a wedding this weekend. I normally would only write about places that most people could access from the Fort Worth area, but I thought it might be nice to give some restaurant ideas for those of you who might be visiting the New Orleans area in the future.
I have to say for those of you who are vegetarians you must search high and low to find a place in the French Quarter. If you are a full on vegan - "good luck" is all I can say.
Foddie's hubby has had a myriad of delightful meals - all of which I am sure are packed with calories, fat and the like. But, who can deny a manly man the great pleasure of a meaty meal. And for those of you that do consume meat - oh the bounties of this area are overflowing with mouth-watering options for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment