Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Mini Veggie Joins the Group

Oh my I just saw that the last time I posted to this was 2 years ago!  Seriously, I know this must be wrong.  Well how much can happen in 2 years...  My husband and I know have a 1.5 year old - boy if anyone tries to say that having a kid(s) is a breeze, please just smack them.

So, now that we have added a third mouth to this table, I think I will start to cover some items that we make on a regular basis for the little one.  Of course I treat her like a mini veggie - and so far it's been quite a success.  Although not all the extended family members think this is a good idea (and make those opinions well known).

I'm going to have to spend some serious time updating - we have been to San Fran and had some fabulous food - oh my land of restaurants!  Some restaurants in the Southside have changed and opened and some local regulars have made some serious upgrades.  I am horribly awful about taking pictures - so please forgive - maybe it will give you a reason to go try it for yourself.

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment