Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Start

So, my husband and I are having brunch last Sunday at Cafe Modern (located in the Modern Art Museum), and it dawns on me - we enjoy trying new restaurants, love to eat and really really like passing on our experiences.  We have both tossed around starting a blog, but have never really had anything that just was life changing.  We have friends that blog about re-doing their historic home (we don't have this), friends who blog about their pregnancy/baby (we don't have this either).  
What better way to share our passion of good dining and great experiences.  
Of course, we also have a unique dining requirement. Approximately 7 to 8 months ago I made a lifestyle change, and I will no longer eat meat - and I mean no meat (fish included).  I also try to steer clear of all dairy and egg products (Yes, that would be Vegan).  So, when I review I will definitely be taking this in to consideration.  My husband would take a great piece of meat any day of the week - so don't worry - we won't leave you carnivores out.
We hope you all enjoy, and most of all hope that our experiences are helpful as you plan a special occasion or just want to know a great place to get a bite to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment