Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2009

Taverna - Short & Sweet

I'll keep this one short and sweet. Taverna is a recommended pick on our favorites list, but I can't help but mention it, since we took my mother-in-law to eat there over this past weekend.
Not only do they get the dinner right every time, if you are looking for a great place to have brunch - you should definitely give them a try.
I don't know that I have ever had anything less than excellent from the menu. I do my best to try something new every time we go. This time I tried the Eggplant Parmesan and what a feast for my eyes and stomach. It was nothing like a standard parmesan dish - stacked with eggplant, cheese and sauce - it was almost like a baked lasagna. Wonderful.
Foodie's husband gets the Balsamic Risotto with Chicken just about every time we go. Yeah a guy eats Risotto and likes it!
There are so many great things on the menu - it's hard to keep it short. There are items for all taste buds and prices to please all.
Recommended to make reservations on the weekend (or expect to wait!).
Ranking: 5 Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment