Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2009

Cheesecake Factory - Southlake

Yes, I know this could be on the verge of being a "chain" restaurant, but I found the most outstanding salad on the menu that I just have to share it with everyone.
I of course could not make up my mind - especially with the breadth of selection that is available at the Cheesecake Factory - so I just made a random selection with the Vegetable Chopped Salad. This salad is so loaded with veggies that any vegetable lover would be satisfied. The combination of fresh asparagus, edamame, apples and the beets has now become a favorite of mine to make at home. I was a little skeptical of the Pomegranate Vinaigrette, so I ordered it on the side. It had a little too much "Asian" influence for my enjoyment with the salad. I quickly replaced it with the traditional vinaigrette and was exceptionally pleased.
This salad is definitely a recommended pick - and it's easy to make at home as well!
Ranking: 4 Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment