Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tommy's Burgers

I was very disappointed with Tommy's - especially after all the good reviews and people telling us, "you just have to try it" or "you haven't been to Tommy's yet?"
I'll start from the beginning - we tried to go to the one on 7th first at about 7 on a Friday evening and it was closed! WHAT?!? So, we check the website and it said it should be open, so we get in the car and go travel to the one at Camp Bowie - the map isn't quite right on the website, but we found it anyways.
Of course I try the veggie burger - since supposedly it's the "best". I found it to be dry and pre-prepared. I felt that it wasn't quite as low as what I could prepare from the frozen food section at home, but it wasn't up to snuff with the other veggie burgers I have had.
The hubby got the standard - meat, cheese, mustard, ketchup. His exact words were, "it's okay". These burgers are extremely thick and therefore probably don't appeal to the hubby in the first place, but needs to be noted.
Might give it a second try.
Ranking: 3 Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment